10 easy-to-use sample tubes
High homogeneous magnetic field
Stable & reliable experiment data
Friendly software & convenient operation
LEAI-13 PNMR Apparatus uses DDS digital synthesis technology for the transmitting pulse source and PID control technology for the temperature control of the magnet. The experimental data is stable and reliable, the operation is convenient, and the experiment contents are rich, which can be used in advanced physics labs in colleges and universities.
LEAI-13 PNMR Apparatus consists of a Constant Temperature Unit (including magnet and temperature control device), a RF Transmitting Unit (including power supply of modulation field), and a Signal Receiving Unit (including power supply of homogenous field and temperature display). A computer is also required for running the program of experiments.
1. Understand the basic physical theory and experimental configuration of a PNMR system. Learn to explain related physical phenomena in PNMR using classical vector model.
2. Learn to use signals of spin echo (SE) and free induction decay (FID) to measure T2 (spin-spin relaxation time). Analyze the influence of magnetic field homogeneity on NMR signal.
3. Learn to measure T1 (spin-lattice relaxation time) using reverse recovery.
4. Qualitatively understand the relaxation mechanism, observe the effect of paramagnetic ions on nuclear relaxation time.
5. Measure T2 of copper sulfate solution at different concentrations. Determine the relationship of T2 with the change of concentration.
6. Measure the relative chemical displacement of the sample.
The instruction manual contains comprehensive materials including experimental configurations, principles and step-by-step instructions. Please click Experiment Theory and Contents to find more information about this apparatus.
|Power supply of modulation field||maximum current 0.5 A, voltage regulation 0 - 6.00 V|
|Power supply of homogenous field||maximum current 0.5 A, voltage regulation 0 - 6.00 V|
|Oscillator frequency||20 MHz|
|Magnetic field strength||0.470 T|
|Magnetic pole diameter||100 mm|
|Magnetic pole distance||20 mm|
|Magnetic field homogeneity||20 ppm (10 mm × 10 mm × 10 mm)|
|Controlled temperature||36.500 °C|
|Magnetic field stability||4 hours warm to be stabilized, Larmor frequency drift less than 5 Hz per minute.|
|Constant Temperature Unit||1||including magnet and temperature control device|
|RF Transmitting Unit||1||including power supply of modulation field|
|Signal Receiving Unit||1||including power supply of homogenous field and temperature display|