Rectangular specimen with small gap
Easy to use
Stable and reliable
Magnetic hysteresis loop and magnetization curve present the basic magnetic characteristics of magnetic materials. A large number of ferromagnetic materials with various properties have been applied in industry, transportation, communications, electricity and electronics, and other fields.
This experimental apparatus is designed with the following features:
1. Use of a high-precision digital Tesla meter for high measurement accuracy
2. Demagnetizing process at the time of measuring DC magnetic properties of materials
3. Measurement of magnetic field intensity distribution in a gap
4. Two different magnetic materials provided as specimens
Using this apparatus, the following experiments can be performed (an example of experimental result shown at left):
1. Acquire the relationship of magnetic induction intensity B and position X in a specimen using a digital Tesla meter
2. Measure the range of uniform magnetic field intensity along the X direction
3. Learn how to demagnetize a magnetic specimen, measure the start magnetization curve and magnetic hysteresis
4. Learn how to apply Ampere's circuit law in magnetic measurement
The instruction manual contains experimental configurations, principles, step-by-step instructions, and examples of experiment results. Please click Experiment Theory and Contents to find more information about this apparatus.
Note: A similar apparatus, LEAI-71, can measure both Hysteresis loop and Curie Temperature of ferrite materials.
Parts and Specifications
|Constant current source||4-1/2 digit, range: 0 ~ 600 mA, adjustable|
|Magnetic material specimens||2 pcs (one die steel, one #45 steel), rectangular bar, section length: 2.00 cm; width: 2.00 cm; gap: 2.00 mm|
|Digital Teslameter||4-1/2 digit, range: 0 ~ 2 T, resolution: 0.1 mT, with Hall probe|